Looking for a customer representative, someone who’s patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
We’re Hiring – Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting in the permit process, serve as the
office backup when needed and covering absences.
Customer Service Representative
- Understand the permit and dispatch process in order to efficiently assist the Permit Associateand Office Manager.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Work with internal teams and township employees to understand and resolve any townshipissues.
- Work with townships and Permit Associate and Office Manager to fully understand,communicate, and resolve any permit issues.
- Liasson with Office Manager to ensure all customer signatures, final paperwork sign off andpayment collection is obtained.
- Utilize Service Fusion and software systems to record progress of various tasks.
- Communicate internally and to all customers of a scheduled inspection date and pass/fail.
- Additional duties assigned as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Experience with construction permitting is ideal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Google Suite, MS Excel, MS Word, Workflow Management
Platform Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental & Vision insurance paid 100% by employer
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift (7am-4pm with 1 hour lunch)
- Monday to Friday
Princeton Electrical Makeover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), employer and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status,
active-duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or any other protected status with respect to
recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Worker with
Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call the HR Office at 908.873.8434