Our Career Opportunities – Princeton Electrical Makeover
We’re Hiring – Lead Residential Electrician
Lead Residential Electrician
Princeton Electrical Makeover is a stable and continuously growing business with over 10+ years of experience. We are seeking individuals who are energetic, team-oriented, detailed, and are looking to grow their electrical knowledge and experience to join our team as a Lead Electrician. The ideal candidates will possess a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The company offers internal growth opportunities, flexibility, medical, dental, and vision benefits, mentorship/coaching, competitive salary, paid time off/holidays, 40 hours of NJ sick leave, 401k, Overtime, Company truck, New Technology iPhone/iPad, and a comprehensive commission structure.
If you are looking to join an organization that promotes the growth and success of its employees, submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Lead Electrical Service Technician will play a fundamental role in offering quality service to customers and the overall growth of the Service Department.
- Inspect electrical components, such as service panels and circuit breakers.
- Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, install and repair electrical components in a residential environment.
- Installs electrical equipment in accordance with applicable electric code.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Anticipate and address customer service needs.
- Work rapidly without compromising quality in order to minimize down times.
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted.
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality.
- Commit to compliance with all safety standard and regulations at all times.
- Perform preventative maintenance to stay ahead of potential issues.
- Log all services, expenses, pictures and report progress to Service Fusion.
- Maintain all equipment in excellent working order
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customers.
- Obtain customer authorization/signature for payment (or financing) at completion of job.
- Assist customers in evaluating repair vs. replace options.
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of residential and/or small commercial experience with the following electrical installations: recessed lighting, wiring new homes, Tesla Chargers, Generators, kitchen renovations, service changes, pools, bath renovations, troubleshooting, repairs, offices fit-outs, service calls
- Generator service tech certification is a plus
- Working knowledge of hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- NEC knowledge.
- Must have valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Willingness to work overtime and “on call” shifts as needed
- Maintain company vehicle clean, inside and out, as well as keep truck inventory up to date.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
Position Hours: 5 Days Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.,
Benefits: Medical Dental and Vision benefits are available 90 days after the date of hire.
Princeton Electrical Makeover, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Workers with Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call the HR Office at (844)765-5407 ext 100.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.00 – $36.00 per hour
All employees are required to wear a mask, when interacting with customers, in the office, and co-riding in company vehicles. Disinfecting commonly used areas and internal Covid procedures to ensure the safety of our team and customers.